Just to let all our loyal blog readers know, I have a website for my budding performing career. I'd love to have your input. I want it to look professional and be simple to navigate.
It's WAY simple to navigate--very user-friendly! I don't know if it's my computer or not, but the italics when you give the titles are kind of pixel-ish, making them difficult to read in some places. I love the layout for the musical theatre portion; it looks AWESOME. On the Opera page, the spacing/justification of the names under "Directors" is more jagged, where the others are aligned nicely. If I had a choice, I would want another sidebar menu titled, "photos" just so I could see more (I'm a totally visual person). Those are really the only critiques I can give you! Overall, it looks wonderful!
Thanks for your input, Aliese! It's greatly appreciated. I'm actually in the process of getting some nice pictures to post, and some sound and video clips as well.
2 comments:
It's WAY simple to navigate--very user-friendly! I don't know if it's my computer or not, but the italics when you give the titles are kind of pixel-ish, making them difficult to read in some places. I love the layout for the musical theatre portion; it looks AWESOME. On the Opera page, the spacing/justification of the names under "Directors" is more jagged, where the others are aligned nicely. If I had a choice, I would want another sidebar menu titled, "photos" just so I could see more (I'm a totally visual person). Those are really the only critiques I can give you! Overall, it looks wonderful!
Thanks for your input, Aliese! It's greatly appreciated. I'm actually in the process of getting some nice pictures to post, and some sound and video clips as well.
Post a Comment