
One of our first dates. Spring, 2005

Mmmmm, Coldstone. Spring, 2005

Fun long-distance relationship at Starlight. Summer, 2005

Engaged! August 2005

Wedding invite photo. Sep. 2005

Marriage day: October 22, 2005.

I went to Brazil May 2006, when we had only been married for 7 months.
We missed eachother!

Water's Edge apartment, where we lived for most of our married time at BYU-I. Oct. 2006

At Water's Edge. Oct. 2006

We went to California with the Barrus kids in Aug. of 2007.

We got one to stick this time! This ultrasound was from Fall 2007.

We found out Scott was a boy close to our anniversary in 2007.

I graduated Dec. 2007.

Scott was born March 2008.

Scott's blessing. April 2008.

First family pictures. May 2008.

Brandon graduated (amidst excruciating back pain) Dec. 2008.

Lots of hiking this summer. August 2009.

Our most recent family picture, Summer 2009.
It's been a great 4 years of marriage. We've had our issues to work through, as I think any couple does, but we love each other, and we're working toward forever. :) I love you, Brandon!
3 comments:
Great pictures! Congrats on 4 years, that's fantastic. And you guys continue to look as happy in your recent pictures as you do in your dating and engagement pictures--I think that's a sign of a great marriage.
Congrats. You've got a lovely family. You looked beautiful on your wedding day!
Fun post, I really liked seeing the whole progression.
Post a Comment