
We decided it was time to move his crib mattress down to the lower rung when he greeted us this way after a Sunday nap:
He's only kneeling in this picture; if he were standing, he'd probably be falling out. What a tall child! Scott absolutely loves Curious George (on the wall behind him). He's tall enough that he can touch the trees when he stands up, and he is so proud of himself!
In this sequence of pictures, you can see how he climbs things; in this case, my leg. Sorry they're blurry; my camera isn't great at action shots.


In addition to all this added mobility, Scott cut another tooth this week; he is now up to 8, 4 on bottom, 4 on top. It's kind of funny the way his teeth have come in: he got his first 2 at 4 months; he was quiet during month5, then at 6 months he got 4 all at once on the top. So he had 6 teeth at 6 months, 7 teeth at 7 months, and now 8 teeth at 8 months. I also can feel some suspicious bumps in the back of mouth where molars would be, so maybe those are not far off? Yikes.
ALSO, I've been bloggin' up a storm today, trying to get caught up, so be sure to check out the two posts just older than this one.





2 comments:
I can't believe he's so mobile! Janey just rolls everywhere, and turns herself with her hands, so she can roll again in the direction she wants to go. She wants NO part of cruising or walking. How funny, how different they all are.
I can't believe how much he's cruising! Jack is starting to scoot a little bit, and he's standing when we help him up, but that's all. I can't believe how many teeth he has now as well! 8? I didn't get my first tooth until I was that old. Jack has had teething symptoms in the past, but so far no teeth! I am counting my nursing blessings with that one! You of course are handling it so well though. You're amazing!
Post a Comment