On Friday, Mandi and I went to the Halloween concert on campus with Mandi's brother Steven. It was pirate-themed and pretty fun. Mandi's parents babysat Scott for us and took these pictures:

Grandma and Grandpa Johnson brought a little baby pumpkin for Scott to gnaw on. He's wearing his dragon costume that Mandi made by hand.




Here is Scott with the Happy Halloween card the Johnson family got for him. He enjoyed chewing on it.
And this is a video I took of Scott and Mercedes playing. Mercedes is the daughter of a couple that used to be in our ward; they were moving on Saturday so we watched her for a couple hours.
Scott has learned how to pull himself up on things, and as a result we're having to baby-proof the house another couple feet up. Things on the couch are no longer safe.




1 comment:
Brandon & Mandi--
I had to get a new e-mail address because my other one was bein' weird. Anyway, I still wanna be able to read updates about your family, so I'd appreciate it if you'd change your "private blog invite" to this e-mail address (spaces omitted):
l i e s e y m a g o o (at) g m a i l (dot) c o m
Thanks!
Post a Comment