
I've just been very busy with my Studio Recital, prep for singing in the Messiah, Thanksgiving visits, Christmas shopping, and, oh, you know, having a teething 9-month-old around. Not to mention researching and applying to graduate schools and all the ensuing paperwork, test-taking, and auditioning that brings. At least I've narrowed it down to 6 choices, out of the original 12!
I'm going for a Master's of Music in Vocal or Opera Performance. We're also looking for an area that's warm (for Bran) and where sports writing jobs would be readily available. Anyone care to weigh in on any of these schools? We'd love your feedback if any of you have experience with these specific schools or grad school in general.
And I promise, some cute baby pictures will be coming soon. :)






2 comments:
How exciting for you!!! Good luck with Grad School stuff; I can't even imagine how stressful that'd be.
Glad to see you're still alive...and seriously, good for you on continuing your education! I'm looking forward to more pics. Which teeth is Scott working on? Janet just got her top two this last week, and I think is working on two more, so I feel your pain.
Post a Comment