Friday, March 30, 2012

March 2012 Recap

In March, Brandon had some vacation time (as a make up for all the crazy hours he has to work during Christmas and Thanksgiving), so we took a visit up to the Faraway Grandparents in Idaho Falls. 

There was just enough snow still left to do sled rides behind Grandpa's tractor. 

 Beautiful day. 

Scott turned four this month. 

 Caleb was 20 months old. 

 Grandma even got in on the sled-riding action. 

 It was Scott's fourth birthday, and my twenty-mumbleth birthday. Scott requested a Diego cake, so I made him this one. 

 He wasn't excited at all. ;)

 Two cute boys. 


 Scott's Dora birthday card from Nana. He loves this thing, and still plays with it/carries it around 6 months later. 

 Cool presents!

 I got a cake, too. 


 During that trip, Brandon and I took the boys to good ol' Bowl-er-o in Idaho Falls. 




 Here he goes...



Waiting to see how many pins he knocks down. 



Back at home. Caleb is one stylin' kid.

No comments: