Monday, April 30, 2012

April 2012 Recap

In April we had a great time:

 Wearing garbage cans as hats. Caleb is 21 months old. 

 Like that huge bandage on his forehead? Yeah, it's covering his two stitches. He was out on the patio playing, and climbed up into a camp chair which tipped over backward. He landed headfirst on the concrete. I hope he won't be more accident prone as he grows older. After all, we haven't had any emergencies with Scott, but Caleb's not even two and he's already chipped a tooth and gotten stitches. :(

 Scott (4 years old) had a few hard times this month. 

 Easter egg hunting at the Barrus great-grandparents' house in Provo. 

 Nana came for a visit and brought her "marmel" board. 

 "I wanna take picture!"

I installed a wall organizer to the door to further aid in our pantry organization. 

 And I stenciled an accent wall in our front room. I also switched the huge bookshelf (left by the original owners) to the other wall.

 I made some subway art, too. 

 Scott and Caleb are cute brothers and play better and better together. 


No comments: