Saturday, June 30, 2012

June 2012 Recap

We did a lot in June! 

 We had a great time at our favorite BBQ place, Famous Dave's (okay, it's a toss-up between that and Texas Roadhouse).

 Scott took pictures of everyone there (gotta keep him busy somehow). 



 Nope, I'm not growing antlers out of my head. It only looks like that. 

 Brandon and I took a vacation by ourselves (amazing!! thanks so much to Becca, Amy, and especially Sharon for watching our boys) in Palo Alto, CA. The road our resort was near was called Chynoweth. We thought of Becca, and took a picture. 

 Self-guided tour of Stanford University grounds. 



 We also went to the beach for an afternoon. 


 This light house is converted into a surfing museum. Unfortunately, it was closed that day. :(


 Even on vacation, Brandon still took tech support calls (from his Dad who needed help with his iPhone, heh heh). 

 This is our hotel. It was a historic mansion called the Hayes Mansion.



 I had just found out a few days before that I was expecting our third baby, so I got to surprise Brandon with that news when I flew out to join him. :) Which also just goes to show you that once you become parents, you are never *truly* alone again, heh. 

 Here are the boys playing on the quarter-machine toys at our local Walmart. 


 Scott is 4 1/4 years old. He does not have a food vendor's permit.

 Caleb is 23 months. He does not have a drivers license. 

 Scott got better and better at riding his Rocket Bike. He still has training wheels, but he's great at pedaling.




 They're so cute when they're sleeping. 

 Chillin' on mom's bed in the morning, having a photo shoot. 


No comments: