You can tell I was in the throes of early pregnancy this month, because I took hardly any pictures, and it was even Caleb's 2nd birthday, and the Stevenson cousins came to visit. :( I still feel guilty about this, but that's life. I just had no energy for anything extra, even finding the camera.
Here's a couple pictures from our trip to Bear Lake with the Faraway Grandparents. They bought an RV (which Caleb took one look at, and said "Woah, it's a spaceship) and invited the boys and I (Brandon had to work) for the maiden voyage.
It rained and poured, and there was a fire ban, so that first night we had to get very creative to keep the boys entertained. Here, they are getting eachother's heads wet under a drip from the edge of the awning at the campground.
And the last picture I took: a huge hobo spider in our garage. Why is it that spiders always look smaller on camera? This one really was gigantic.




No comments:
Post a Comment