In June, we had a great time:
playing outside. Hooray, summer!
Yeah, did I mention we played outside? Lots and lots. We loooove having a fenced back yard.
I recovered the dining chairs we were given for free when we moved to Utah.
Caleb searched for the perfect summer hat. He's one stylin' 11-month-old.
Scott, at 3 years 3 months, enjoys Hello Kitty lunch boxes.
We also played outside with the Stevensons, our favorite (only) cousins.
Caleb's curls grew long and luxurious.
The Faraway Grandma got the boys matching pajamas.
They wouldn't hold still long enough for me to get a clear picture. Of course.
Did I mention we played outside?
Cuz we did.
Scott loved to take pictures of random items with my new camera.
First self-portrait?
And, last but not least, Uncle Matt and Aunt Cindy came to visit us from the frozen North (aka Rexburg).































No comments:
Post a Comment