Monday, September 27, 2010

Babies are cute



Here's a video I took of Caleb a couple nights ago. Mandi thinks he's extra expressive and smiley for a two-month-old, and I just like it when he's in a good mood.

Meanwhile, Scott is developing into even more of a chatterbox than he already was. Non-stop talking about everything from what he wants for dinner to what he did at Nana's house earlier, from the moment he wakes up until he's almost asleep. Reminds me of a certain younger sister I have at this age...

Anyway, he's cute and we're glad he's ours.

5 comments:

Jessie said...

That is very cute, and he does seem super smiley, to me. I'm pretty sure Cailin was older when she started cooing and smiling that much. I'm glad he's doing better and getting happier.

And Scott sounds like a certain 4-year-old I know... but consider yourself blessed if it's just chatter you're getting--wait until the "why?"'s start in full force. :)

Kids are awesome.

Dave and Sharon Barrus said...

Oh! This is darling! Thanks for posting it here so I could see it!

Brooke said...

You have three younger sisters. And I know of two that were pretty chatty all the time. At least I knew you weren't referring to me. :) Caleb is super smiley and so cute!

Brandon said...

I was more thinking Amy than Brooke. Amy used to follow Mom around at 6:30 in the morning, jabbering away while Mom tried to make breakfast despite being exhausted. Good times.

Dave and Sharon Barrus said...

Don't forget that Amy would awaken me in the morning at 5:45 with "It's a beautiful day!"