"Oh my peas!" (a quote from Super Why!)
"Imma gonna do it" (in response to anything we offer to help him with)
Us: What does a duck say?
Scott: Cwap, cwap! It's cwapping!
Speaking of Caleb, Scott informs me at least 20 times a day that, "he's just a liiiiiiiittle baby" :)
On Sundays, Scott gets really excited to go to "church church". Just to be clear, it's not any other kind of church, it's church church.
Scott loves to read his "Boot o' Mowman stowies" every night. The other night, he opened the book and started "reading" to himself: "And it tame to pass..."
I was talking with Scott about the First Vision; he made little cards in nursery that illustrated the story. We talked about how Joseph Smith read in the Bible, prayed, and then received a vision.
Me: Who appeared to Joseph Smith in the woods?
Scott, after much serious thought: Cookie Monster!
Scott, whenever he sneezes: Mommy, I bless youed!
Whenever Scott is touching the computer (it's off limits), I ask him what he's doing. "I'm checking my three dollar!" he usually says. I have no idea what that means, but it sounds important. :)
I often tell Scott I'm so proud of him when he accomplishes "big boy" tasks all by himself. The other night, I thanked him for letting me change his diaper (he didn't run away from me that time when I asked him to come lay down), and he said, "I'm so proud of you, Mommy."




1 comment:
Hahaha, that kid of yours is hilarious! :D You forgot one, though- "No! I'ne too BUSY!"
Post a Comment