Born today at 12:45 p.m. Weighs 8 pounds, 8 ounces and is 20 inches long. I'll let Mandi tell the birth story, but the whole process went pretty quickly. 

We're not sure that Scott understands that Caleb is his little brother yet. We'll give it some time.
We did attempt to gender goodwill in Scott to Caleb by giving the toddler a Buzz Lightyear action figure and told him it was from the newborn.
Anyway, both mom and baby are doing great. If you plan on visiting, let us know in advance and feel free to bring a meal. :)




6 comments:
Congrats on a healthy chubby baby
Yay! Happy new baby to you! And happy new nephew to me! I am so excited that he is here safely and both he and Mandi are doing well. I am excited to hear the whole story, but a faster labor than me, wow!
Congrats and hooray for going early! I'm glad to hear everything went well. What a cutie! Can't wait for the details.
He is so beautiful, good work Mandi! And I can't wait to hear the labor story... we all love a good story, yes? :) I'm so glad he's here and healthy, and you're both doing well. Congrats again.
So glad things are going well! Congrats, you guys. :)
He is SO cute! And even cuter in person! Welcome baby Caleb!
Post a Comment