Friday, April 9, 2010

Scott turned 2!

Pictures from Scott's birthday, courtesy of my mom. Been meaning to post them forever, but just finally getting around to it.

The boys and Sharon did some great decorations.

I made an awesome Pirate Treasure cake.

And, in keeping with the theme, we wore Backyardigans masks and pirate gear.
Some of us wore both. :)

We were so glad for all our family who came to celebrate with us and to see my show.

But sad that Brandon had to miss it due to a business trip.

Scott liked his cake lots and lots.

But he wasn't quite sure what to think of everyone singing to him. Made him a little uncomfortable, I think. :)
Chowin' down.

Then it was time for presents! Scott loves his stickers,

and this Curious George-in-the-box was quite a hit

(everyone had to try it out),
and the Backyardigans wall stickers still give him joy every day. :)

And let's not forget his ties, which he wore even while playing outside.

What a fun birthday! Thanks for all the nice presents and for coming to visit!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Thanks for posting the pictures! I'm glad the Curious George in the box worked out. I saw it, and thought that is the perfect present for Scott and made it fit for our trip out to Utah. I'm sad to have missed the party, maybe next time...

Dave and Sharon Barrus said...

Awwww... So cute. LOVED the tie picture! Happy birthday, Scott!