Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What I've been up to...

  • Baking Scott's birthday cake
  • Turning 25 (tomorrow)
  • Growing Scott's little brother (who is still measuring over a week large, I might add :)
  • Doing laundry for Brandon's upcoming business trip (he leaves in 2 days)
  • Rehearsing for South Pacific, which opens this Friday and Saturday
  • Preparing the house in anticipation of a much awaited visit from "a boys", Seff, Josh, Betah, Mamy, Nana, and Bumpah (we can't convince him otherwise, Amy and Seth--in his book, YOU ARE COMING.)
  • Discussing LOST theories
  • Riding the emotion roller-coaster (thanks, pregnancy hormones)
  • Preparing Young Women lessons
  • Trying to find a lovely Easter song for Ward Choir with only one mens part that's mostly unison (having a rough time of it)
  • Reading "a-sewf" and "tamp stowy" at least once a day (thanks for the Little Critter books, Amy :)
  • Wishing that my director for South Pacific would just let me be a pregnant woman playing Nellie, already, instead of stressing me out by saying we have to search all around town down to the wire to find the perfect ensemble that will hide my belly.
That's what I've been up to. What's new in your life?

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Fun fun! I am so sad to be missing Scott's birthday, and Jack is too! Busy, busy- I'm sure it will all work great. (And those pregnancy hormones can be killer! Don't worry a cute little baby will come out of it and be so worth it in the end.)

Mandi said...

Brooke, thank you SO MUCH for Scott's present--he absolutely loves it. None of the other kids could keep their hands off of it, either, lol. It's like a never-ending game of peek-a-boo. Thank you!

Jessie said...

Happy birthday to you, and to Scott! I hope you guys are having good ones. :) Can you believe it's been two years since we had our kiddos? I know I can't.

Also, I hope you were able to find a costume that pleased both you and your director, and that your performances have gone well. I'm sure you're doing great!

Over here we're up to the usual, feeding, sleeping, diaper changing, playing, etc. A few dr. appointments thrown in there, a little time at preschool and nursery and primary, and that about covers it. I'm grateful for the normalcy the last couple weeks have brought.