



PLaying peek-a-boo behind the little kid-sized couch.

Still life, with eggs.

This is actually his "separation anxiety" face. He's trying to give the lady the basket so he can run back into my arms.



"Here's your flower. Now let me go see my mom."
He insisted on holding the rubber duckies, even though they're really supposed to be for the naked-babies-in-the-bathtub-type pictures. 
What a character. Maybe I can get some good candids once the sun starts coming out a little more. Wish me luck!
And, can I also just say what a great idea it was on Penney's part to offer "Smiles by Wire", a service where you can pay a few dollars and get digital copies (not suitable for printing), perfect for posting to Facebook and Blogger or emailing, and it's legal! Now I can follow the law and share my pictures digitally. Perfect.




5 comments:
Oh, I think there are some cute ones in there. He is getting SO big. And a couple of them look just like Josh! Thanks for posting!
There are some great ones of Scott! I especially love the rubber duckie one- you should have just taken off his clothes to fit him in with the prop. Just kidding, but really he is looking like a STUD! Man, you guys have a cute kid.
I definitely think there are some adorable shots! He's got quite the contagious little grin. I've never heard of the digital copies thing; that's awesome! Other photography places need to jump on board with that.
He looks so much like his daddy!
Oh my goodness, Mandi, he's adorable!
Post a Comment