Love the candlesticks! They look so classy. Might I suggest a burgundy/cranberry color for the candles?? I also love your ribbon-hung frames on the wall. It all looks great!
I also really like the candlesticks, I would probably be tempted to just leave them empty, they're so pretty. If I did do candles, though, I'd probably try to match the green of the ribbons. Very pretty.
And I love the pictures of Scott. What a smartie. :)
4 comments:
Love the candlesticks! They look so classy. Might I suggest a burgundy/cranberry color for the candles?? I also love your ribbon-hung frames on the wall. It all looks great!
I also really like the candlesticks, I would probably be tempted to just leave them empty, they're so pretty. If I did do candles, though, I'd probably try to match the green of the ribbons. Very pretty.
And I love the pictures of Scott. What a smartie. :)
Man. looks so great, Maybe i can just pay you to decorate our house too!
I like that wall with the frames & candlesticks. Looks great. Nice work. :)
Post a Comment