
Scott's first Trick-or-Treating experience. We were trying to teach him to say "Trick-or-treat!" but he just laughed at us. He would say "Hi-yah!", however.

The candy was too big and hard for him to eat in one bite.


At the Greenbelt, where the Young Single Adults (including Uncle Steven) had a nice little place for kids to trick-or-treat.


Close up of my make up. I had sparkles all over my face, but you can't really see them in that light.

Full length of my costume. I'm an ice princess.
Brandon was lame and didn't dress up (of course). But we still love him.
3 comments:
Mandi--you and Scott look great! Love the ninja thing, and the "hi-yah!" So cute.
Brandon, how can you let your wife go all out like that and do nothing yourself? Lame!
It's o.k. you don't have to love Brandon when he's being lame. You looked fabulous though Mandi! And I seriously can't believe how big Scott is getting. He is looking SOOO big and grown up! And the stick and outdoors thing is why he and Jack are good buddies.
Mandi you look beautiful! I agree hi-yah is so cute they grow up to fast.
Post a Comment