Friday, November 13, 2009

OK, so this isn't a deals or couponing blog, but...


...this deal is just too good not to pass along.

50 FREE photo Christmas Cards, with FREE shipping.

Get 50 5x7 or 4x8 photo cards with free shipping.
Coupon code freebies4mom-1109 expires on November 30th.

You need to create an account with SeeHere.com to upload
your photo(s) and to be able to use the coupon code.

Thanks, Pinching Your Pennies!

I chose to do the 4x8 size, because these will fit in a standard long envelope which takes only one stamp to mail. It's easy to slip a family newsletter in with it that way.

I'm not sure if these cards come with their own envelopes--on one page of the site, it said they did, but I didn't see anything about it when I checked out. Mine should be here next week at the latest, and that's before the code expires, so I can let you all know.

Happy free photo card adventures!

No comments: