Monday, February 16, 2009

Bath and a Haircut: Two Bits


Scott is a very serious bather.


He insists on holding every toy he possibly can.
These pictures are about a month old; you can see how long his hair is getting.


The "before" picture; notice he's holding two baby combs-one just isn't enough.


Scott is quite enthusiastic about getting his first haircut.


Getting ready for the first cut.


Scott wants to work the scissors.


Distracting him from the scissors-food always works.


The "after" picture--much better!


On the move-he LOVES his firetruck.


Happy, handsome boy.

4 comments:

*Aliese* said...

He's got one contagious smile there! You're definitely brave for cutting his hair yourself; I'd be terrified!

Becca said...

I love this little guy. I can't wait to see him!

Jessie said...

Good work on the haircut, Mandi. I, too, am impressed that you braved it... those little hands are so fast sometimes! But it looks great. And the bathtime pics are adorable, as well.

You ready to have a 1-year-old? Can't believe it's gone by so fast.

Katie Lee said...

how cute! I had to cut baby Tebbins hair at 3 months because he had a mullet!!! He did soooo good! Your little guy is adorable. I hope to see you guys soon!