These are from Oct. 21; I'm catching up on all my blogging :)
They built some new baby swings at Porter Park a few blocks from our house, so we had to go try them out.
"Going on a walk to the park is the BEST!"
Cute little tongue tasting the windy Autumn day.
Scott is sad because he needs to learn to walk before he can play on the big playground.
Safely back home with Dad (there is some sort of sporting event playing on the TV behind me, that's why neither of them are looking at the camera).




2 comments:
Such cute teeth.
So cute. I love how having a baby or child can make being outside so much more enjoyable.
I can't get over how much Scott looks like Brandon now--I thought he looked SO much like you when he was born, but that last picture really looks like Brandon. They change so quickly. :)
Post a Comment