
As of Saturday, Scott is six months old. We filmed a bit of this momentous occasion.
I subscribe to the belief that Scott wearing a BYU shirt and watching the game helped the Cougars win against Washington.
In other news, my youngest brother, Micah, is five years old today. You saw him fall in the stream in my last post about the cabin. Fun kid. To help you appreciate how fun he is, here is an anecdote as told by my sister Becca:
Micah likes to talk to himself a lot, especially in our living room. So just a couple minutes ago I (Becca) went in there and sat on the couch. Micah was not amused."Go away," he said in an irritated voice. "I'm talking to myself.""Can I talk to yourself, too?""No. You can't listen to me." Death glare."Well, can I talk to myself while just so happening to be in the same room?""No." He flopped back onto the couch opposite me dramatically."I'll leave if you give me a pony." (ponies are my answer for everything)Scowl. "There are no ponies in the land.""What?""Only horses and other animals. God doesn't like ponies."I grinned at him, which annoyed him even more. "So are you saying God didn't create ponies?""Yes. The Lord commanded 'No Ponies!'"I left him alone then (he's still flopped on the couch) to have a huge long laugh without being scowled at. "The Lord commanded 'No Ponies'..." I had no idea.
Youngest children tend to be interesting. I guess when you're the youngest of nine, you're extra interesting.
Anyway, Mandi, Scott and I recorded some birthday wishes for him and posted the clip on Youtube. Gotta love technology.
Happy birthday, little guy!




2 comments:
Happy half birthday, Scott! Can you believe it's been 6 months already? It seems like time is just flying by over here.
Beautiful singing tone the both of you.
I'm glad we both posted the same story about Micah- that makes me feel so great that we could be on the same wavelength. Happy half to Scott as well- that is crazy that he's already half a year old.
Post a Comment