Friday, June 20, 2008

The newest family member

Here is a video of Brooke and Eric's new baby boy, born June 20 at 7:28AM (right on his due date!), weighing in at 8 lbs. 13 oz. and measuring 19" long. To clarify, Brooke is Brandon's sister.




This is so adorable; it brings me right back to the day Scott was born. Congratulations, Stevensons!

7 comments:

Jessie said...

I love it, congratulations, Brooke and family!

*Aliese* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*Aliese* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*Aliese* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*Aliese* said...

I'm so glad you posted this! Brooke and I go way back (5th grade to be exact) and I never hear from her anymore...Now here's my question...Was this baby 8 LBS. 13 OZ. or 13 LBS. 8 OZ.? Because seriously, if that kid's 13 pounds, Brooke deserves a medal of some sort.

Mandi said...

LOL, sorry about that. He's 8 lbs 13 oz. (although I think any woman who gives birth deserves a medal). I was posting this while caring for my own fussy bundle of joy, so you can understand the distraction :)

Heather said...

Congratulations to Brooke!! I was wondering when this baby would finally show up...jkjk. Have they chosen a name yet???