Saturday, June 14, 2008

New console table


So, I've been wanting a console table for some time now (for those of you who don't spend your spare time watching HGTV, that's a table that can flank a wall or the back of a couch). Tables such as these cost upwards of $200 at "normal" furniture stores, and still above $100 at discount stores like Wal Mart. So when I saw this one for $55 at the Super Wal Mart in Idaho Falls, I decided to snatch it up. I got an extra $10 off for some flaws in the top (it was the display model), and it was mine for a bargain! I think the whole tablescape turned out very cute, and the storage is nice and keeps junk from piling up in back of the couch as it was wont to do before. I also love that we can now display our beautiful light-up Salt Lake Temple and a cute wedding picture. Hooray for new furniture!

No comments: