And it is so cute. Cooing is definitely one step up from non-stop crying :) He'll lay under his toy with a mirror that reflects his own face and coo at himself. He'll coo at me in the mornings when I change his diaper. He coos in his bath and after he has a particularly large sneeze. All very cute and satisfying to new parents.
Scott is also smiling more and more--they are still fleeting and unpredictable, but definitely there. He will smile in he morning when he wakes up and I lay with him in bed. I show him Daddy sleeping next to me, and that often gets a big grin out of him. As he is falling asleep at night, he will alternate between a closed-eye smile and grimace. Practice, perhaps? Whatever it is, it sure is cute. I love seeing his little personality emerging.
I'm sure I'll capture Scott smiling on camera one of these days, so keep watching.




No comments:
Post a Comment