Here's what's coming up for our little family:
I am in White Christmas with Playmill at the Colonial Theatre in Idaho Falls, teaching 12 hours a week at BYU-I, and teaching a growing number of private voice students at home.
Brandon has huge deadlines coming up for both magazines, a brand new mag to write for (Diesel Tech), doing freelance on the side with Demand Media, and watching the boys whenever I'm not home.
Scott is saying funny things every day, running around and screaming a lot, "reading" himself to sleep at night, and is excited to move to a house near Micah and Jonathan and to have a sandbox in the backyard.


Caleb is working on his second tooth, eating bananas, nursing great, sleeping SO wonderfully, rolling/scooting all around, and being an angel baby when he comes with me to work/rehearsal.
I have three callings at Church right now: Beehive advisor (I teach nearly every Sunday), YW music, and Ward Choir Director. Our ward is providing the music for Stake Conference next week, and the YW are singing for New Beginnings and the ward Christmas party.
We are packing to move to North Salt Lake in the middle of December. I am working on building a voice studio down there, and Brandon is looking for a different, higher-paying/additional job.
Brandon's brother, Matt, is marrying Cindy in the Draper UT Temple on Dec. 21. My brother, Daniel, is marrying Adele in the Rexburg ID Temple on Dec. 29.
I might have missed something in there--oh yeah, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Nothing big.
Yeah, it's going to be a busy time. :) What are you all up to?




5 comments:
Sounds like you found a place in North Salt Lake.
I sympathize with your business and do not envy your move. Once you are settled we'll have to get together sometime for dinner and chat in person.
seriously, I do not know how you keep it all together! Wonderwoman was a very fitting Halloween costume. Good luck with the move and everything else you've got going on. Even being as busy as you are, you make it sound like a lot of fun is going on too. :)
I hadn't heard about Daniel getting married. Congrats to him! Good luck with everything and especially with the move.
Man, I thought my schedule was crazy...
Oh wow! I don't know if I could do all that if I were you! Good luck with everything. I didn't know your brother was getting married so soon after Matt, but wow- moving with all that going on. Let me know if I can help once you actually get down to Utah!
Sounds so busy, but also very exciting! I love White Christmas...TOTALLY JEALOUS you get to participate in such a fun show. :)
Post a Comment