Sunday, October 24, 2010

Random October happenings

Caleb's dorky sticking-his-tongue-out smile.


Caleb loves being bundled up like a burrito. Helps him calm down and go to sleep pretty much every time.
Mandi's cool Halloween decorations. Thanks to my mom for the strung-together Happy Halloween part.
Scott loves Caleb and does everything he can to get in his face. Caleb also loves Scott, but prefers his older brother keep his distance most of the time.



Caleb is weirded out. I love this picture.

Scott is modeling his Thomas the Tank Engine tent for the Sears catalog. He loves that thing, and asked me if I would put it up tonight so he "can hide in it."

A plaintive Scott offering a semi-deflated sailboat toy.

Scott and me tossing the ball around. I think here I'm throwing the basketball on the roof and letting it roll off. Scott thought that was the coolest thing ever.


3 comments:

Brooke said...

Love the picture update. And I love that Jack and Scott have the same little einstein pajamas- we'll have to take a picture at christmas.

Dave and Sharon Barrus said...

Awww.. Love the pictures. Caleb looks a lot like you when you were a baby, Brandon, complete with v-shaped stork bite on his forehead!
It'll be fun to have all the grandkids closer soon!

Laura said...

I was noticing Mandi's wish list on the side...if you guys are Killer Bunnies fans, we should definitely get together and play sometime when you move to Salt Lake. We have the whole game.