Wow, I so wish this insightful post had been available when Scott was born. After much researching and pondering, we decided to leave Caleb intact, and I wish we would have done more research for Scott. But we are being the best parents we know how. :)
I don't want to judge anyone else in this matter. It's a very personal family decision. I just know that I appreciate finding information, especially from the scriptures like this. Please read it, it is very good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
The last time I was pregnant, right after finding out the gender of the baby I woke up at midnight to pee, and suddenly the thought crosses my mind - "do we circumcise or not?" Panicked, I stay awake for two hours thinking about pros and cons - money, other family members, so on and so forth. TWO HOURS I lay awake fussing before I suddenly remember - It's a GIRL!!! Duh. Talk about pregnancy brain :)
Post a Comment