Which will it be? That's the question on my brain lately. I'd love to have a girl, because we don't have one, and girls come with so much cute, girly stuff. I'd also love to have another boy, because Scott is so much fun and I feel like I kind of have an idea of what to expect. I've been feeling like it's a boy for a little while now. I can only think of boy names. Physically, I feel really similar to how I felt when I was pregnant with Scott. I've had several dreams in which the baby was a boy.
BUT, I think I'm carrying more like a girl-shaped football, rather than a boy-shaped basketball (Scott was SO a basketball :). Then there's the fact that Scott is obsessed with having a "sistah". And the color pink.
So, we'll just have to see. My first prenatal appointment with my new midwives is today; they'll refer to me to an ultrasound place and we'll have that done in a couple of weeks, most likely. I have a sneaking suspicion the baby may just keep his/her little modest legs together and not let us see. In the mean time, feel free to vote in the poll up at the top of the blog on the right, or comment below. Which do YOU think we're having?




1 comment:
I want you to have a girl just because I really like the idea of "one of each." However, like you said, with a boy, you already have a handle on what to expect! I vote girl
Post a Comment