Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Eating olives and splashing around


Scott is a big fan of olives.

He even figured out the old trick of putting it on your finger before you eat it.


Yummy!



Yesterday we went to the Rexburg Splash Park after my doctor's appointment (just a routine women's appointment, no excitement there).

Scott loved it SO much more this year than last. He actually wouldn't stay still for more than 30 seconds at a time, hence I couldn't get any very good pictures.

He really wanted to climb up these stairs (they lead up to the water slide), but he couldn't see because of the water spraying in his eyes. I helped him go up them and then down the water slide at least 10 times.

Running.



Being Rexburg, it was still a little breezy and chilly, even though it's June and in the 70's. So we had to dry off for a little while in the sun every once in awhile. Scott never wanted to do this, and I would have to drag him away from the water, shaking and shivering, every time. This time he dragged his towel over to the water and decided he was going in no matter what.

2 comments:

Steph said...

This looks super fun. I've never been there, but I'm going to have to take Eden up there! Thank goodness we finally had a nice day, huh?

*Aliese* said...

I love all the cool splash parks which are being put in all over! They're way neat.