I saw these on Jessie's blog and thought they looked super fun, especially in light of the other posts I made comparing pictures of Scott and myself at 3 months. I did three because of the results: the first one I did was a picture of Scott's earliest smiles (see this post), and that meter said 4% more like Brandon. I tried again with a more recent picture (see below), and got a completely different read-out. The above meter is the "tie-breaker", and so I guess the final answer is that, as Scott grows, he looks slightly more and more like me.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Barrus Look-alike Meter-2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Why'd you have to do two? Did Brandon demand a re-match?
That's so funny--I can see Brandon in him, but I always thought he looked SO much more like you... but then again, I thought my girls looked SO much more like Cory, too, so....
Post a Comment